STAYWELL clinic located in North Fresno is the preferred destination for immigration physical exams. We are authorized by USCIS to perform physical exams required for obtaining permanent resident status, adjustment of status (AOS) or US citizenship. We offer most vaccinations and testing in house.
Immigration Medical Examination: $150
Physical Examination by USCIS authorized civil surgeon
Vaccination status verification
Completed, certified and sealed I-693 Form
Your copy of vaccination summary and lab results.
Following services may be needed at additional cost:
- Tuberculosis skin testing and reading, if needed: $25
- Tetanus-Diptheria-Pertussis (Tdap) vaccine, if needed: $60
- Flu vaccine (required during flu season): $30
- MMR Vaccine (If no vaccination history): $90
- Syphilis and Gonorrhea testing (Required for everyone age 15 and over) : $90
- Chest X-ray (Required if TB test is positive) : approximately $45 to $60 through outside imaging center.
- Occasionally, other vaccines or tests may be needed and we will provide you with a referral and information to obtain those.
What to bring for the appointment:
- Valid, government issued picture ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Immigration Physical Form I-693, with the top of page 1 completed with your information. DO NOT SIGN until instructed to do so.
- If available, proof of prior vaccinations and TB (tuberculosis) test, or PPD.
Visits are by appointment only. You may schedule an appointment online by clicking the link below.
You may also call us at 559-261-1111 to schedule an appointment. Same-day or same week appointments may be available.